Prior to the Conference
- All presenters must be registered.
- Prepare your PowerPoint presentation in 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Save your presentation to a USB for upload in the Speaker Preparation Room onsite.
- Please do not send your presentation to Leishman Associates prior to the Conference.
At the Conference
- Collect your name badge from the Registration Desk located at the foyer of the convention centre upon arrival.
- Check-in to the Speaker Preparation Room, prior to your scheduled session to ensure your presentation is uploaded and all presenter requirements have been satisfied. Your presentation must be uploaded at least 2 hours before your scheduled presentation time; this may mean the day before your presentation.
- If you have audio and/or video in your presentation, please ensure you have the files saved separately as embedding the media does not always include them in the PowerPoint file. This will allow the Technical Team to re-embed and/or change the format of the video onsite if needed.
- If you are using custom fonts not found in the standard system fonts, please use the “Embed fonts in file” feature found in Save As/tools/save options. This will ensure that your fonts travel with the PowerPoint file when saved.
- Please ensure the contents of your presentation including photos, data, graphs etc. are generated by yourself, referenced or the appropriate owner has granted you permission to include their work for educational purposes.
- It’s important to note that presentations cannot be uploaded in the plenary room. It is your responsibility to check that your presentation has been loaded and is displayed correctly prior to the commencement of your session.
Each room will be equipped with the following:
- Data projector
- Laser pointer
- Laptop (presenter view)
- Wi-Fi access
If you require anything additional to the above, please email your request to email@example.com and we will endeavour to meet your request.
During your session
- Arrive in the session room 10 minutes before the start of your session to introduce yourself to the session chair.
- The Session Chair will introduce you and your presentation title, so there is no need for you to repeat this.
- The Session Chair will keep you on time.
- Each session room is equipped with a windows-based PC, data projection facility and speaker monitor. Be sure to test your presentation in the Speaker Preparation Room.